"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SEXY FEELS"

Saturday, January 22, 2011

RUNNING A LITTLE LATE.....

So I missed a day blogging so I will catch up tonight.  The 4th photo day is a pic of my night.
 My husband and I went on a date last night and went and watched this movie.  GREAT movie!!!  It was very funny and had a great ending!  That was my excitment for the night.

PHOTO  DAY 5:  FAVORITE MEMORY


I have a bunch of favorite memories but nothing really compares to the day you become a mother.  This is a picture of Jaxon.  He is my youngest.  I had to use just this picture because I don't have a picture on my computer right now from my oldest son and twin girls.  All their births are my favorite memory.  Your world changes the day you become a mom.  You never really know how much you can love another person until you hold your baby in your arms for the first time.  You then realize you would give up your entire world for the little tiny human you just brought into the world.  I'm excited to make MANY more favorite memories with them!

2 comments:

highheeledlife said...

Visiting from Lady Bloggers Sunday Social Tea .... loved your day 5 photo!! and hope you are feeling better soon ..surgery is not a happy time...HHL

attitudeIVlife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I soooo want to see that movie.

Stopping by from the social tea.