"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SEXY FEELS"

Monday, January 24, 2011

PHOTO DAY 7- MOST TREASURED ITEM

My wedding ring!  My husband did a great job picking it out, don't you think???  I wouldn't be where I am today without this ring.  I wouldn't have my perfect family without him.  Without him, I wouldn't be able to stay at home and watch my babies grow.  We will be married for 4 years this year and I know that is not a long time but I have learned more about love in these past 4 years than I have in my whole life!  The first couple were the hardest but without those tough years we wouldn't be as close as we are today.  I love him with all my heart and can't thank him enough for the things he does for me and our family.

3 comments:

Brooke Douglass said...

Love the picture and the wedding ring! Beautiful! I am your newest follower! Come check out my blog and follow please! Brooke
brookedouglass@yahoo.com
Girl Boy Girl Inspired

jodie(www.allgoodinmommyhood.com) said...

What a great picture of a treasured item! Very true. I have a collage of pictures on my wall, with the center being a 16x20 wedding photo of me and my Hubby. Over the years pictures have been added around it, always of the kids. To see us in the center of it all is very heartwarming!

Found you on the mommy blog monday hop!

Anonymous said...

Your husband did an amazing job picking out your ring. it is beautiful.