"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SEXY FEELS"

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I forgot to mention......

I just had surgery so I wont be exercising for a week or two =)


So until then I think I will be doing the 30 photography challenge.  It sounds pretty fun and will let me get some photography in.  So todays picture is a picture of me and 10 facts!


1.  My family is my life!
2.  I love photography.
3.  I have twin girls.
4.  When I graduated high school I was signed up to go to culinary school but never went =(
5.  My biggest fear is loosing someone very close to me.
6.  I want my kids to be proud of the way I raised them.
7.  I hope I inspire at least one person from this blog.
8.  I have lived so far away from my sister for half my life but we are still as close as two sisters can be!
9.  My brother is one of my heros.  He has been to Iraq twice and missed out on so much of his family's lives.
10.  My mom is my other hero.  She has been through so much and ALWAYS put everyone before herself.  She is the BEST mom EVER!!!!

No comments: