"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SEXY FEELS"

Monday, January 17, 2011

All About Me

So here it is!  All about me and the reasons why I am about to make this journey!  First, a little about me.  My name is Delilah.  I am a 30 year old stay at home mom.  I have an 8 year old son Krystian, 3 year old twin girls, Aleigh and Isabelle and my baby boy Jaxon who just turned one!  I love being able to stay at home and raise my kids.  I'm very thankful to have a husband that works hard to provide for our family.  My crafting addiction began after my twin girls were born.  It started off with just simple hair bows and now has grown into an addiction for all things crafty.  Lately, I started my latest passion, Photography!  I love it and love seeing all the great images I can capture.  I'm hoping to one day turn it into a business.
Now for the reasons for this journey.  Now that my family is complete I want the body back that I once had.  I want to be able to have the energy to play with my kids and want to get out and do things.  I'm tired of being tired and depressed all the time!  I want to enjoy picking out my clothes for the day and being comfortable in what I wear and not just comfortable in my plain ole sweats!  I want to be excited to go clothes shopping again and not dread it.  I want to believe my husband when he looks at me and tells me I'm sexy.  Although he might really think so, I don't!  My list could go on and on for the reasons I want to do this but those are just some of the basics.  And now here is the plan:

1. I plan to blog every day with the food I ate along with my exercise.                                                     2. Take pics of everything I eat.  I figure this will be fun for my photography addiction :)
3. Eat 6-8 meals a day.
4. Drink LOTS of water.
5. Exercise at least 30 min 5 days a week.

My ultimate goal is to lose 40 pounds.  I'm not giving myself a time limit.  But hopefully it wont take me long.  I'm hoping to get lots of followers to keep me motivated.  So if you are like me and ready to get into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job! I'm proud of you.

AngelEyes75 said...

Delilah, you are such an inspiration to me! You are an amazing woman and mother, who has many talents! I wish we lived close so we could take this journey together! You may be my little sister but I look up to you in so many ways! I really enjoyed your blog and look forward to reading the new ones!!!

Delilah said...

Awww, way to make me cry Bev!!! Although we don't live close we can still take this journey together. Remember we are SBIP lol

sassyangel said...

Im here for the long haul.lol I need to be up,and going.Hopefully will get back to losing again myself.Good luck girl I know you can do it.
Loves ya
Auntie Nina

T.J. said...

You have a beautiful family and they alone are a good reason for you to stay disciplined. I know all about it...I have to keep my weight under control because I am in a wheelchair.

jessmdls said...

Delilah, I want to follow your blog, but have no clue how. I'm blog dumb! Ha, ha! Please let me know how to sign up for it so I can get notifications. Or does posting a comment automatically sign me up?? Thanks! Jessica (jessmdls5@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Delilah~you are an 'inspiration' to me personally as well.  I too, am a SAHM and I can relate to many of the same things that you are feeling.  You are not alone and I truely admire your motivation & discipline. Just know that you are starting 'something big', and your personal journey blog will help so many others that can relate to you personally. 
So, Thank you, Delilah, for sharing your sweet self!  
And, no matter if you gain or lose, you are beautiful as you are, because your picture speaks for itself, and your children are all just as beautiful as their Mommy.

Oh,...and, I thought your passion was 'SEWING' ?!  Lol
From a fellow 'loopy' friend. : )

*You are not alone girly!