"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SEXY FEELS"

Thursday, January 20, 2011

PHOTO DAY 3: FAVORITE TV SHOW


If you have never seen this show, YOU SHOULD!!!  It is hilarious!!!  I laugh through almost the whole show.  I'm so glad they made this show and hope they don't cancel it any time soon.  I had a hard time deciding which was my favorite.  I also like Two and a Half Men, Big Bang Theory and of course all my reality shows.  My list could go on and on......

My excitement for today......I've lost 2lbs without even trying yet!!!!  Can't wait to be able to start my exercise!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard a lot of good things about this show, but for whatever reason, I have never watched it. I will now be DVRing at least an episode ;)

Yay for the -2 lbs!! Not even trying?! You are going to be to your goal in no time then!! ;)

Delilah said...

Thanks Trisha. I hope so! You for sure have to watch it at least once!

Karen said...

Came by from LBS. I like those shows too, and so many others. LOVE Grey's Anatomy. I also had surgery recently and can't exercise for several weeks:( Hope you are recovering well.

Delilah said...

I love Grey's too! Along with Private Practice! I had my gallbladder removed so I'm doing pretty good. Almost ready to start working out :)