"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SEXY FEELS"

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 2-ME AND THE PERSON I'VE BEEN CLOSEST TO THE LONGEST.


First of all, NO, I'm not stoned.  My eyes always look like that in pics =)  This picture was a no brainer for me.  Obviously the person I've been the closest to the longest is my mom.  She is one of the few people I have known my whole life and has never given up on me.  I know there were times growing up when I didn't treat her the best and being grown up now I realize all the pain I actually did put her through being a teenager.  Shes the most caring person I know!  She ALWAYS puts herself last.  Now that I am grown up there is one thing I'm sure of now.  She actually was right most of the time!  Funny how you realize that when you grow up.

No comments: