"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SEXY FEELS"

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm BAAAACK!!!

FINALLY!!!! 

The past 2 weeks have been pretty draining.  Not only did I have one kid with the flu, but my baby boy had RSV!  Along with my other daughter being sick and I not feeling well to top it off!  We are still not up to par but we are slowly getting there.


I'm more ready than ever to get this weight loss journey going!!!  I started the South Beach diet on Monday and so far so good.  I havent started hating it yet and it doesnt really feel like a diet so its GREAT!
I also started working out yesterday and actually got through ALL of my 30 day shred workout.  I can barely walk today but I made it through!
I've set my newest goal which is to loose 31 lbs by my 31st birthday which is June 27.  I have 4 months to go and I WILL DO IT!!!!  I also want to set some small goals and little rewards for when I reach them.  Does anyone else do this?


And BTW, I didn't get rich in Vegas :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( sorry about the babies... Ugh sick kids is so depressing. I hope they feel better soon!! Also, :( sorry for not getting rich in Vegas... Not being rich, totally sucks! I know, I am a pro at not being rich ;)

Unknown said...

Hi,

I have a question about your site, would you mind emailing me back @ kthomas@primroseschools.com?

Thanks,
Kathleen